Starts: 1:00 p.m. Tuesday 19 November, 2019
Ends: 4:00 p.m. Tuesday 19 November, 2019
Have you begun to plan how your school will incorporate the digital technologies and hangarau matihiko content? In this meetup you’ll take the next steps with your implementation plan.
Session content includes:
- Review of how to produce a strategic plan to integrate the new digital technologies and hangarau matihiko content in your kura/school
- Exploring resources and ideas to further your implementation plan
- Working with a critical friend to support you with your planning
- Facilitated professional learning activities that can be used with your colleagues to motivate and engage them
- Examples of how other schools have begun their implementation
- Leadership strategies to ensure your plan responds to your developing needs
- Opportunities to explore the resources available in Kia Takatū’s Te Pā Pouahi leadership pīkau
Tuesday 19 November, 2019
until 4:00 p.m.